Katie Thomas, CPA is a technology advisor and marketing consultant for professionals in the accounting industry. Katie empowers firms of all sizes to thrive in the age of digital disruption, through advanced marketing strategies, agile process development, and the implementation of intelligent software solutions.
Katie has helped businesses worldwide foster an innovative corporate culture, grow their bottom line, and deliver exceptional client service through the adoption of emerging technologies. A rigorous approach to planning and execution promotes consistent, sustainable growth while avoiding short-term pitfalls typically associated with organizational change.
- Which country is leading the world with technology in the accounting world
- How being smart sometimes stops accountants from asking for help
- What future proofing an accounting firm looks like, particularly with technology
- The biggest performance challenge accounting firms have
- Specific criteria for onboarding, collaboration and practice management in accounting firms
- Combining disparate applications is overwhelming for many accounting firms
- How marketing connects the dots into accounting firm processes
- The biggest roadblock accounting firms have with allocating a marketing budget
- The number one difficulty CPAs and accountants have in differentiating themselves
- Considerations for corporate and personal branding in accounting firms
- All accountants already have a personal brand, but they are not doing one specific thing with it
Email her: email@example.com