Ravi Fernandez is the CEO of the Rain group UK and Ireland. His passion for development comes from a secondment early on is his career sparking an interest in how developing people can impact organisations. He has over 30 years of business experience with a focus on driving performance and growth.
Since setting up a training consulting business and being a COO at a learning and development company he has now transitioned into business growth with RAIN. Shownotes:
- The two reasons why accounting firms must differentiate
- Why technical competence alone is no longer enough for accountants
- The #1 key to accounting firm growth
- Why some accounting firms are reluctant to talk about sales
- A better definition of selling that should excite accounting professionals
- What accountants can learn from other industries to be more effective
- Are accountants really open to learn strategies for business development, sales and marketing?
- What accounting firms must do to keep up with rising client expectations
- What stops many accounting firms from growing and gets them stuck in the comfort zone
- The one thing that far outweighs technical aptitude for ambitions accountants
- What good training looks like in an accounting firm
- The most important factor in standing out as an accounting firm
- Can taking advice from a non-accountant benefit an accounting firm?
- The best questions for accounting firm leaders to see growth potential and current drawbacks
- Ravi’s best words of encouragement for accounting firms and those who work in them
In his spare time, which he has a bit more now his 3 boys are grown up, he enjoys travelling, cooking, messing about with classic and sports cars, and playing the guitar. Contact Ravi:
Phone number: +44 020 3239 5058